Marketing Integrations

HarisAzeem
Participant

Realtime Email Verification through Hubspot Forms

SOLVE

Hi, I hope you all are well!

Firstly, does anyone know how can I add realtime verification, based on Neverbounce's javascript api, to the email property in Hubspot forms. I can't find any option to add custom code in Hubspot's forms. 

Secondly, for those who use kickbox for verifiying emails, is there any way to add realtime verification on forms through kickbox?

Thanks in Advance! 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HarisAzeem ,

Refer to this article here: Hubspot Forms Integration | Clearout - Email Validation Service
or thsi solution here: Solved: HubSpot Community - Create a Form with Credit Card Verification - HubSpot Community

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HarisAzeem,

Did you receive a satisfying answer to your question? It looks like this thread was closed a bit early.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
elanashama
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I had the exact same question regarding neverbounce. 

I can't find a solution in this thread, has anyone been able to add the neverbounce javascript to HubSpot forms that aren't embedded? If not, does anyone know if an alternative tool to neverbounce that integrates with HubSpot forms?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HarisAzeem,

Did you receive a satisfying answer to your question? It looks like this thread was closed a bit early.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
PSummers3

SOLVE

Hi Karsten

I have the same question and I can't see the answer in the thread.  

... for those who use kickbox for verifiying emails, is there any way to add realtime verification on forms through kickbox?

Any advice or resources appreciated

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HarisAzeem ,

Refer to this article here: Hubspot Forms Integration | Clearout - Email Validation Service
or thsi solution here: Solved: HubSpot Community - Create a Form with Credit Card Verification - HubSpot Community

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
Ruben_tB
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi HarisAzeem,

To be honest I don't know about Neverbounce javascript api for realtime verification. But since you are working towards a solution where you guarantee the quality of your contacts' emailaddresses, have you considered using the double opt-in process? Double opt-in offers an extra confirmation step to verify each email address added to your contact database. This enables you to be able to verify email addresses coming in.

Hopefully this is a valuable thought that may help you further.

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.