Marketing Integrations

DavidN
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

Push Notification Service‎ - what to use?

Hi

We are constructing a PWA where we also want to leverage the possibility of communicating via Push Messages from the browser.

Currently we are testing OneSignal but it quickly becomes its won data silo without any connections to our Hubspot strategy.

Is there any service that has an integrations where we can trigger push messags in the workflows from Hubspot.

Possible Scenario:
- Someone adds Shoes to their Basket

- We update it as a deal in Hubspot

- The flow triggers that any deals connected to a user with shoes in them should get a push

- Hubspot triggers a push with a specific message for that flow to an extrenal service

- That external service push the message

Any suggestions?

5 Respuestas 5
aschraner
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi David

Having the same need as you, I wanted to check whether you had any success integrating a push notification platform into HubSpot? I was not successful finding any integrations. I have a client who runs a mobile app and I'm evaluating if it's possible to not only send user communication as emails but also push notifications their mobile app users.

The only solution one suggested was using webhooks that call a microservice (which you had to build on your own) that then sends the push notification via a push platform (e..g Firebase Cloud Messaging). 

André

0 Me gusta
JAmes116
Miembro

Looks like OneSignal has a Hubspot integration: https://onesignal.com/integrations/hubspot

I have not used it yet, but it's the only push service I've found that offers a native integration that I can find.

0 Me gusta
aschraner

I also found this info on the OneSignal website, but not on the HubSpot Marketplace. When asking OneSignal end of November 2020 I got this:

Unfortunately we do not have a direct integration with Hubspot. Currently the best solution to integrate Hubspot is to follow our CRM integrations docs: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/internal-database-crm

A more seamless integration is in the works, but no ETA on when it will be available at this time.

So I think it‘s not there yet...
0 Me gusta
RomanGruit
Colaborador líder

We have developed a HubSpot app that might be the solution to the problem. It allows sending push notifications for subscribers in the browser. Currently, it is in the early stages. We are figuring out whether there are people interested in a such service.
Please, try it out and let us know what you think. I'm here to answer any questions you may have. Cheers!
web-push-hs.kohorta.co 

KCampbell
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @DavidN ,

Let's take a look! While I'm not aware of any integrations that allow you to push browser notifications to your customers, I know that users have had great success pushing SMS Text message alerts to their clients by using a tool called SalesMSG! Here is a link to SalesMSG's documentation on this integrations just in case. While this integration wasn't built out by HubSpot, it may be the best way to accomplish your goal!

Thank you,
Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Support