Marketing Integrations

lorimodde

Promoting my email on other platforms

SOLVE

How do i promote visitation to my newsletter / email on other platforms - ie web links / linkedin links etc? 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @lorimodde ,

Probably the easiest thing is to create a web version of your marketing email and then use that link for your social promotion. Note that the web-version won't be live until the email has been sent. If you have any old newsletters you've already sent that don't have a web versions, you can always clone the email, send it just to yourself (the act of sending creates the web version) and then use those web links.

You can also expire the page and have it redirect somewhere else after a certain point, which is very useful if you have time-limited offers.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @lorimodde ,

Probably the easiest thing is to create a web version of your marketing email and then use that link for your social promotion. Note that the web-version won't be live until the email has been sent. If you have any old newsletters you've already sent that don't have a web versions, you can always clone the email, send it just to yourself (the act of sending creates the web version) and then use those web links.

You can also expire the page and have it redirect somewhere else after a certain point, which is very useful if you have time-limited offers.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!