Problems with adding Outlook calendar link in event confirmation mail

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hey

So i've setup an event flow with Gotowebinar where everything is sent and controlled from Hubspot.

But i've encountered a problem when I try to add the link from Outlook into my mail... I use this tutorial: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-do-i-insert-a-calendar-invite-into-an-e... but when I drag the appointment from Outlook onto my desktop it saves as a .msg file and not as a .ics file.

I'm not sure if this is the reason why it doesn't work, but...

So if I use the .msg link in my mail and I click the link it eventually gives me this message when I try to save and close: The reminder for "Webinar name" will not appear because the item is in a folder that doesn't support reminders. Is this OK?

Does anyone have any insight why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

JMort

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @JMort,

Have you reached out to HubSpot Technical Support regarding this matter? Without seeing the error message and what is displaying on your end it is difficult to troubleshoot, and as you do have support included in your subscription, I would recommend connecting directly with them.

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes