Marketing Integrations

ZChurney3
Contributor

Problems with Zoom Data Sync?

SOLVE

Hello everyone! I wanted to reach out and see if others are having complications with the Zoom + HubSpot integration, particularly with being able to sync updated data and information. We have been trying to run the sync feature directly in Settings > Integrations > Zoom > Settings > Webinar Events: Click 'Sync'. I wasn't sure if there is a problem with Zoom (I didn't see any issues there in setting or permissions) or if it's with HubSpot. If anyone else has or is having this issue and knows how to fix it, please let me know! I appreciate the help! 

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@ZChurney3 I don't see any current issues with the integration, but in my research it looks like there are historical hiccups with it.

Not exactly a full answer, but some additional resources. Thanks! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
CJPratt
Contributor

SOLVE

The syncing issues have been happening for years, wish that HubSpot would work on making this better. I'm starting to look at other options because so much manual work has to be done. 

I typically use Zoom for registration, then have it sync to HubSpot. Next time I will do it the other way and have HubSpot own the info, see if that makes less work. 

As it stands, the info is unreliable. Some of it is downloadable, but not all fields are coming over - very odd. 

0 Upvotes
danielrnorris
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey yeah I just integrated a client and was surprised that it wont auto sync. I keep having to update it by manually pressing the Sync button. The last time I used it for a client a few years back it worked fine. Does it work auto for you now or are you manually pushing it to update?

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@ZChurney3 I don't see any current issues with the integration, but in my research it looks like there are historical hiccups with it.

Not exactly a full answer, but some additional resources. Thanks! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
ZChurney3
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you for the reply!! It eventually worked, I just had to click 'Sync' about 10 times before it ended up doing it... It does look like there is a history with complications. I wish HubSpot had its own video conferencing software. Online events for marketing professionals is huge and they would love to build out the forms, etc. and collect the data faster and more efficiently if there were a tool like that available through HubSpot. 

danmoyle

SOLVE

Happy to help (even if I didn't do much 😄@ZChurney3. I think that's a great idea. I submitted it here if you want to give it an upvote! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website