Marketing Integrations

rsmarketing

Problem with my Mautic Integration

SOLVE

Hello there, I would like to ask for tech/admin support regarding the issues that i encountered on configuring my integration between my hubspot and mautic. I followed everything on the tutorial here https://mautic.com/help/new-hubspot-integration/ but once i get to test my forms it didnt get the contacts to my hubspot contact lists.. is there any more method avaible i can do to work this out?? hoping for your soonest reply and thank you 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @rsmarketing. This isn't a solution where you'd turn to HubSpot for help as a first line. See this post as a guide for questions about where to go for help with integrations. In this case, Mautic isn't even listed as a connect partner, so you should absolutely reach out to Mautic first with questions. 

It may end up that their team uncovers info that you'll need to reach out to HubSpot to resolve. However, HubSpot will not have native knowledge of this integration. If Mautic needs you to reach out to HubSpot, make sure they include steps to reproduce, relevant error messages, and reasons why they're unable to resolve without HubSpot's help.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @rsmarketing. This isn't a solution where you'd turn to HubSpot for help as a first line. See this post as a guide for questions about where to go for help with integrations. In this case, Mautic isn't even listed as a connect partner, so you should absolutely reach out to Mautic first with questions. 

It may end up that their team uncovers info that you'll need to reach out to HubSpot to resolve. However, HubSpot will not have native knowledge of this integration. If Mautic needs you to reach out to HubSpot, make sure they include steps to reproduce, relevant error messages, and reasons why they're unable to resolve without HubSpot's help.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes