Problem With Visualforce

Highlighted
Autorität

Hi everybody,

I started with HubSpot and Salesforce integration but I 'm not capable to see nothing in visualforce provided by Hubspot.

chrome_vj1mL5b4Ax.pngI see that in Lightning and Classic

Is a minimum of contacts required un Hubspot? I have tracking in Hubspot like calls and emails, Why aren't visualice in salesforce?

Thanks in advice to this helpful community <3.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
9 ANTWORTEN 9
Guru

Hi, @iescalante. What you're seeing in that screen shot is the zero state screen - the screen that appears by default on a layout. If a lead or contact is syncing with HubSpot, you'd see information about their most recent activities, lead score, and other indicators of engagement. 

If you see the zero state screen on a Salesforce lead or contact, either that record isn't syncing with HubSpot, or a duplicate is. (As email is the unique identifier in HubSpot, a HubSpot contact can sync to one and only one lead or contact in Salesforce at a time.)

If this is a syncing record, and it's not duplicated, there may be permissions issues in Salesforce that explain why no data is displayed in the page. 

[Edited to add: The Salesforce integration is only available for Professional and Enterprise editions of the Marketing product, or the Starter or Professional versions of the Sales product. If you attempted to install the integration in Salesforce without one of these HubSpot products, I wouldn't expect any part of the integration to work.]

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Autorität

Hi @bradmin Contact (lead in salesforce) is syncing correctly. Email is unique in HubSpot

and in SalesForce. 

chrome_aOr2le8QXx.pngContact with activities and synced

The user in SalesForce has permissions to see visualforce and view all and modify all in Lead, Account, Opportunity and Contacts. I'm Syncing leads.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Guru

Have you explicitly assigned all Visualforce pages from the HubSpot package to the profile of the integration user (the user whose Salesforce credentials are stored in HubSpot), as well as your internal users? This can be accomplished by modifying the profile directly, or adding them via a permission set. 

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Autorität

Yes, all the visualforce are assigned to my profile, @bradmin . chrome_skpOT3vV8n.png

But is very strange. I have the option to create a Task in Salesforce when an activity is made in Contact in HubSpot and this option works perfectly.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Guru

Does the page you're looking at also have its own custom Visualforce on it? I'm not 100%, but I believe the Visualforce page from the package only works if there are no custom pages on it itself. 

To clarify, the Visualforce components of the package are used to display data from the HubSpot contact in the middle of a lead or contact. Any issues with the Visualforce pages are unlikely to impact other parts of the integration, and vice versa. 

If you don't have any custom Visualforce on the layout, you may want to reach out to HubSpot support - everything you've shown looks like this should be working as designed, and they should be able to shed more light. 

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Visitor

Have the same problem Smiley (traurig) Did you manage to solve it?

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Guru

@iescalante and @Poplawska, there's one other edge case I'd forgotten about. Take a look at this old idea from a couple of years ago - I'm positive the underlying behavior of the connector hasn't changed. If your Salesforce org uses clickjack protection, HubSpot Visualforce pages will not render. If activated in your orgs, this functionality would need to be disabled to get the HubSpot page to display.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Guru

@iescalante and @Poplawska, I forgot about a very remote edge case which might explain what either of you are seeing. This ideas post from a couple of years ago describes a limitation of the connector, where the HubSpot page will not render in Salesforce orgs where clickjack protection has been enabled on Visualforce pages. 

I'm nearly certain the underlying behavior written about there hasn't changed. If that's true, and you do have this setting enabled in Salesforce, you'll either need to disable this setting completely, or forget about the Visualforce page, and map over all the fields which would go into that page normally. There's not really a great workaround here (although if you're able to write your own Visualforce, you could always opt for the latter field-mapping option and style it however you like).

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Autorität

One day I went to home and next day in morning It was solved. I didn't know what happen, maybe some HS event "wake up" the visualforce. I'm sorry I can't help you @Poplawska. And sorry for my late answer

Antworten
0 Like / Likes