Pop Up Form Isn't Connecting to Mailchimp

luckybee

I recently set up a Hubspot popup form on a client's free hubspot account. When I go to edit the pop up and "select lists" for mailchimp, a notice comes up that says "error saving changes:" but nothing else and won't let me save it to push these new leads to mailchimp. I don't know where to go as the error message doesn't give me anymore information.

Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @luckybee,

Do you mind sharing where you are seeing the screenshot? 

Additionally, if you collect a har file from the page, the network tab should provide additional error messaging around what isn't loading/working. 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
priyam

hi, 

Cant connect the pop up form to mailchimp and there is an error. Also cant sync the join my mailing list form which is on our website (connected to mailchimp) on hubspot. 

2020-01-31 (1).png2020-01-31.png

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @priyam,

Have you reviewed the resource linked in the warning message you are getting? It looks like the resource linked may provide some clarity and next steps for resolving this issue.

If you can share what troubleshooting you have done so far, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
priyam

Please find attached the message we are getting. 

We just want to make sure Mailchimp-Hubspot and our Website should sync with each other. The problem we are facing is:

1. When people sign up via the Pop-Up form (Hubspot) we get the info only on Hubspot and not on Mailchimp
2. When people click on Join our mailing list form on our website all the information goes only to Mailchimp and not Hubspot.
2020-01-31.png
0 Upvotes
priyam

Hi,

So I did clear all the Cookies & Cache. Installed and reinstalled the integration. I did make a few changes in the Mailchimp setting ( was just following the steps from your community guide). But unfortunately, nothing worked and I can still see the Error message in the Email Sync section with Mailchimp. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @priyam,

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter! The team has resolved this issue, so you should be able to proceed with your integration. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes