Marketing Integrations

PhilBConqueror

Pageviews/web activity in a contact

SOLVE

Hi everyone, 

Am new to the community. I am not seeing any web activity show up in any contacts activity feed despite having the HubSpot pixel and plugin installed on my wordpress site. Anyone else know why this might not be happening? Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilBConqueror ,

Check out this thread here where the users have shared similar issues. Might help.
Also, check out this article here Track visitors in HubSpot.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilBConqueror,

Just to rule out the obvious, could you confirm that your contact's activity feed is not filtered?

karstenkoehler_0-1651465111623.png

If that's not it, then it's important to keep in mind how HubSpot tracks visitors. You would only see this page view activity on a contact's page if:

• they accept website cookies and
  • have submitted a form or
  • clicked a track link in a marketing email

Are you looking at contacts where this is definitely the case?

One way to further investigate this is by navigating to Menu > Contacts > Contacts, clicking More filters and adding a filter for "Time last seen is known" (the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website). If contacts appear, then your tracking code is tracking something – and it looks like the other contacts did not take the actions above. If HubSpot doesn't return any contact after filtering, something seems to be wrong.

You can find this information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-does-hubspot-track-visitors

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
NLuki

SOLVE

There are some very detailed informative guide about it as the support member gave here I recaived the same one which helped me a lot.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilBConqueror,

Just to rule out the obvious, could you confirm that your contact's activity feed is not filtered?

karstenkoehler_0-1651465111623.png

If that's not it, then it's important to keep in mind how HubSpot tracks visitors. You would only see this page view activity on a contact's page if:

• they accept website cookies and
  • have submitted a form or
  • clicked a track link in a marketing email

Are you looking at contacts where this is definitely the case?

One way to further investigate this is by navigating to Menu > Contacts > Contacts, clicking More filters and adding a filter for "Time last seen is known" (the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website). If contacts appear, then your tracking code is tracking something – and it looks like the other contacts did not take the actions above. If HubSpot doesn't return any contact after filtering, something seems to be wrong.

You can find this information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-does-hubspot-track-visitors

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PhilBConqueror ,

Check out this thread here where the users have shared similar issues. Might help.
Also, check out this article here Track visitors in HubSpot.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.