PDF Compiler

New Contributor

Looking for any experience with using any tools that will fetch Contact properties  from the a HS contact record and compile it into a PDF that can be stored and emailed as a link to a contact.

For example:

A user fills out a form with specific questions.

The PDF compiler is triggered to execute when these contact properties are populated and composes a PDF containing the selected answers.

A workflow then executes that fetches an auto-generated link to the PDF and places it in an email to deploy back to the contact's email address.

Anything like that that anyone knows of?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hey @AcumenStudio definitely check out this post on how to search for custom integrations solutions with HubSpot Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Since the answer in this discussion does not really contain an answer, I was wondering: is this possible or no? I don't see any integrations that allow PDFs to be compiled/generated from contact properties except Webmerge, but we can't afford it to cost $1 per document. I would suggest this should be a basic feature in Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Visitor

Hi all,

Totally agree with esmeeinbox. For our use, we would need to implement a landing page that lets a known user to download a personnalized non-editable printable document. I'm a fresh user so maybe I've missed something but at the moment I found no native Hubspot solution to perform this.

Regards,

Johan

0 Upvotes

Hello!

WebMerge would be more than happy to help.  If you have special pricing needs, please reach out to the WebMerge support team and they can work out a special deal for you Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I'd like to see that in other modules too. and to be able to pull in fields from related modules. 

0 Upvotes