Marketing Integrations

Iman2
メンバー

Original source showing as offline source from integration

解決

Hello,

We are working on the following landing page: https://platformcorporate.weschool.com/ and we integrated the form with zapier to be able to have the contacts on Hubspot.

However the original source of the contacts are showing as offline source from integration. Is there a way to have it differently? Such as from paid search, direct traffic...

Thanks,

Iman

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Iman2,

For HubSpot's source tracking to work correctly, I'd recommend installing the HubSpot tracking code and using a HubSpot form. The tracking code is required to set the HubSpot cookies which stores the original source information. This is then passed on into HubSpot as per these rules when a HubSpot form is submitted.

Getting this to work with third-party solutions might be possible but will be a lot more work and headache then switching to a HubSpot form, considering that the form you'd be replacing can be very easily recreated in HubSpot.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Iman2,

If you set your form to raw HTML, your website CSS will be applied, yes 🙂

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Iman2,

For HubSpot's source tracking to work correctly, I'd recommend installing the HubSpot tracking code and using a HubSpot form. The tracking code is required to set the HubSpot cookies which stores the original source information. This is then passed on into HubSpot as per these rules when a HubSpot form is submitted.

Getting this to work with third-party solutions might be possible but will be a lot more work and headache then switching to a HubSpot form, considering that the form you'd be replacing can be very easily recreated in HubSpot.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Iman2
メンバー

解決

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thank you for this information.

Is it possibile to have the same design we currently have if doing the form with Hubspot?

Thank you!

Iman

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Iman2,

If you set your form to raw HTML, your website CSS will be applied, yes 🙂

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!