Marketing Integrations

DJeremenko
Participant

On24 > Tibco Scribe > Hubspot Integration

I've begun the integration with On24 > Tibco Scribe > Hubspot and have run into some issues. I'm curious if anyone else is using On24 and Hubspot (and Salesforce would be an added plus) and how you are setting up workflows.

To use HubSpot forms, we have to use a webhook to send the data. What I'm noticing though is there is a specific eventid and key used in the URL for the POST call, and that within HubSpot - there isn't a way to dynamically create that URL from HubSpot properties.

We were thinking we could pass the eventid and key from hidden fields on the form to HubSpot to then dynamically create that webhook, however, it doesn't look like it's possible. If this is the case - then it looks like we need to create a new workflow for every single webinar, right? We run 10+ webinars a month so this could easily eat up our workflows.

Digging past just passing registration information - I'm not seeing how we are going to be able to capture attended or attended on-demand information into Hubspot either. It looks like they just overwrite a property value... If the value is always overwritten how do we collect post-event information, and even more importantly, pass that data to salesforce where we house our campaigns?

I guess my question is - how are other people managing this integration?
3 Replies 3
AdeleTib
Contributor

Did you ever find a resolution to your issues with the On24 + HubSpot integration? We are embarking on setting up something similar, AND have GoToWebinar (which at least has some visible connection within the HubSpot platform) as part of the mix, as well. I've found very little information on On24 and HS, and the links to the main source of documentation is broken. 

0 Upvotes
Ranj
Participant

Hi @PamCotton . I would like to know this as well. Are there other experts that might be familiar with this?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @DJeremenko , I'm not very familiar with this integration I will add some top experts to this conversation.

Hey, @Josh @webdew  @darynsmith do you have any experience with the ON24 webinar platform to share any advice to @DJeremenko matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !