Marketing Integrations

belovah

Non-hubspot form not capturing data

SOLVE

I have a HTML form on my website and I am trying to capture submitted data with the use of Non-Hubspot forms (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms).

I have created a new form with only "single-line text field type" properties, I have installed the Hubspot code on my website (it's loading), and I have enabled "Collect data from website forms" in settings. But the submissions are not coming through. 

One thing I noticed is that the form type in Hubspot is "Regular form". Should this be "Non-Hubspot form"? If so, how can I change this?

Can anyone help me out here?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
belovah
Solution

SOLVE

The problem in my case was that my form was being submitted via ajax. Once I removed ajax and submitted it directly, it started to work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @belovah ,

Once you install HubSpot tracking code on your website, HS pulls automatically pulls form data in the forms and that form will reflect under non-hubpsot form only. You need not to change anything. You might be looking at a wrong form.

Check one thing. Fill up the form as a test contact. Then go to the contact and open it. There in the activities, check that from which form that contact has been created. Then go back to forms and check the form.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
belovah

SOLVE

Thank you for your answer.

I only have one HTML form on the website and three Regular forms in Hubspot. There are no submissions in any of the forms and no new contacts.

0 Upvotes
belovah
Solution

SOLVE

The problem in my case was that my form was being submitted via ajax. Once I removed ajax and submitted it directly, it started to work.