Marketing Integrations

JPTimoteo

New subscription adds new contact but not always push to Mailchimp

Hi, When a new form is filled on my wix website, a contact is created in HS together with an activity showing the details filled in the wix form:

JPTimoteo_0-1621271409857.png

Most of the time, the information is not added as a non-HS form submission and thus not pushed to Mailchimp. It does work sometimes which makes me believe that the integration is properly setup.

How can I fix this?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
JPTimoteo

I couldn't find a fix within Hubspot so I ended using Zapier. Not ideal but it's working.

andrus
Top Contributor

@JPTimoteo were you able to resolve the issue?

We at Outfunnel have recently added a Wix  to HubSpot connection. It's a paid app but happy to offer this to you for free in exchange for you helping to test whether it works for all Wix use cases (we've tested but not extensively). DM or reply here if this sounds interesting. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
JPTimoteo

That's correct, I'm usingWix app from Marketplace and the Hubspot native Mailchimp integration.

Every time a contact is properly added as a non-hubspot form submission - appearing under marketing>forms - it is sent to mailchimp succesfully. 

The problem is that not all new contacts are added in the list of this non-hubspot form submissions. 

This makes me believe that the problem isn't coming from Mailchimp's side.

0 Upvotes
andrus
Top Contributor

Hard to troubleshoot without more context. I'm assuming you're using Wix app from Marketplace and the Hubspot native Mailchimp integration. Is there any way of knowing whether contact is not triggered to sync over (eg. it doesn't match required conditions) or whether it's not accepted on the MailChimp side? One common reason for MailChimp rejecting new subscribers is when there are required fields and when these are not filled for the incoming contacts. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @JPTimoteo, thank you for the information provided, I will add some top experts to share their thoughts, @Phil_Vallender@22Eighteen @andrus what would you recommend to @JPTimoteo matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !