Marketing Integrations

Jimbo99

Need to reconnect my inbox

SOLVE

Hi,

I need to restart the setup process, mainly the connecting of my inbox but can't find out to do it - I'm stuck unable to properly install the Outlook add in.

I set it up yesterday, not realising I needed an Outlook 365 email, which I then set up today, but now my inbox is new, and the link is broken.

Anyideas how I can restart this, or set up the connection manually ?

Thanks for your ideas.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jimbo99,

Are you trying to connect your inbox within HubSpot? If so you should be able to do so by following the steps here.  If you still need to disconnect your inbox first, you can do so following these steps.

If you are still stuck or have further questions, can you please share screenshots and as much detail as you can in regards to what roadblock you're encountering? 

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jimbo99,

Are you trying to connect your inbox within HubSpot? If so you should be able to do so by following the steps here.  If you still need to disconnect your inbox first, you can do so following these steps.

If you are still stuck or have further questions, can you please share screenshots and as much detail as you can in regards to what roadblock you're encountering? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Jimbo99

SOLVE

Super! Thanks very much.  All fixed now

`

0 Upvotes