Marketing Integrations

Raphi
Participant

Need formular field which will not written into properties

SOLVE

Hi,

We created the company property field "verification code" and filled it with random password through a workflow. Now we send a mail to these specific companies to fill out a formula. At the end of this formulars the companies have to fill in the verification code from the email, so I can verify in the workflow after submitting, the submitted information came from the real company. How can I define this verification field in the formular, that I'm not overwriting the value in company propertys and I can check on equality? I don't to create a second company property to save the submitted value and than to check this submitted value with the pre defined value.

Thx for your help

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Raphi,

It's not possible to prevent a field from being overwritten when it's included in a website form. You would have to create a separate field.

Other users have requested something similar and you could upvote the request. The product team reviews these suggestions based on their popularity: lock a property on form

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Raphi,

It's not possible to prevent a field from being overwritten when it's included in a website form. You would have to create a separate field.

Other users have requested something similar and you could upvote the request. The product team reviews these suggestions based on their popularity: lock a property on form

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.