Marketing Integrations

MKühlmann

Migrating ActiveCampaign Activity Data to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi there, 

I hope this question is in the right group. 

We are currently in the process of moving from ActiveCampaign to Hubspot. We migrated all contact, company and deal data through the native integration between ActiveCampaign and Hubspot. Unfortunately I didn't find a way to also migrate the activity data per Contact from ActiveCampaign to Hubspot. Also the export of Contact Data into a CSV doesn't include activity data.

I would like to have historical data on which contact completed which campaigns / flows / etc. directly in Hubspot. 

Did somebody run into a similar issue and solved it ? 

Best,

2 Accepted solutions
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I don't believe you can do that because the workflows didn't exist in Hubspot.  I've quite a few migrations in the past and typically activity starts over unless you were pushing the data to a CRM or other external database that is separate from your MAP.  For instance, if you used ActiveCampaign and Salesforce and kept Salesforce as the CRM with activity from Active Campaign you would have a way to keep this data, but without that 

View solution in original post

andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Haven't tested this on AC to HUBS import but have heard good things about Import2 as an data importing solution. 

And with Outfunnel's HubSpot-ActiveCampaign integration, you can sync over 6 months of historic email engagements (as well as engagements from any new/ongoing campaigns). 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Haven't tested this on AC to HUBS import but have heard good things about Import2 as an data importing solution. 

And with Outfunnel's HubSpot-ActiveCampaign integration, you can sync over 6 months of historic email engagements (as well as engagements from any new/ongoing campaigns). 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I don't believe you can do that because the workflows didn't exist in Hubspot.  I've quite a few migrations in the past and typically activity starts over unless you were pushing the data to a CRM or other external database that is separate from your MAP.  For instance, if you used ActiveCampaign and Salesforce and kept Salesforce as the CRM with activity from Active Campaign you would have a way to keep this data, but without that