Marketing Integrations

ihouti
Participant

Marketing forms

SOLVE

Hello everybody,

I have a question concerning the forms on hubspot, I would like to know if it's possible to create a form with 2 categories, starting with a category for information about users, and another one for there interests, because actually on the free version of Hubspot for marketing we can only add one category on the form ?

Did anyone have this situation before and what is recommended ?

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
trevordjones
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Marketing forms

SOLVE

In that case, what I think you need is two forms. 

Build your "Your Interests." form first.  Put it on its own page.  Make a note of that page's URL.

Then, build your "About You" Form, and within the settings tab, configure the form to redirec to the URL of your "Interests" form when they submit the first form.

A bit of unsolicited advice though: In general, I think it would be best to minimize the number of steps and clicks your visitors have to do.  Do you really need them to visisit two pages?  If so be prepared for most people to not submit the second form.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
trevordjones

Marketing forms

SOLVE

If I understand your question correctly, you want to define two sections within your form within Marketing FREE called "About You" and "Your Interests" or something like that.  

If so, the form builder within Marketing FREE gives  you the ability to add a Rich Text Area to your form which can be used to label the two sections, like this example:

Marketing Free Forms.jpg

- Trevor

0 Upvotes
ihouti
Participant

Marketing forms

SOLVE

Hello, 

Thank you for your answer, 

Actually I want to have two sections but not in one page, do you think that we can add another page in the form ? 

0 Upvotes
trevordjones
Solution

Marketing forms

SOLVE

In that case, what I think you need is two forms. 

Build your "Your Interests." form first.  Put it on its own page.  Make a note of that page's URL.

Then, build your "About You" Form, and within the settings tab, configure the form to redirec to the URL of your "Interests" form when they submit the first form.

A bit of unsolicited advice though: In general, I think it would be best to minimize the number of steps and clicks your visitors have to do.  Do you really need them to visisit two pages?  If so be prepared for most people to not submit the second form.

- Trevor

ihouti
Participant

Marketing forms

SOLVE

Thanks for your answer 🙂

0 Upvotes