Marketing Integrations

VinothMatrix
参加者

Market Place app redirect uri can change after publish?

解決

Hi,

We are creating app in market place and integration hubspot with our application.

My question is , Is there any chance to cange redirect uri after the app published or live in market place ?

Why i am asking is, in the development phase we are going to use qa site for redirection and if all good in our end , then we need to change the qa uri to  production uri in the redirect uri place.

Here is the scenario,

While creating app, in the app review process, we will test three different user in our qa side, once all testing done, then we will change the qa uri to production uri.

Is this possible? please help as soon as possible.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @VinothMatrix 

The recommendation here is to ensure the redirect_URI in place when the App is ready to be published to the Marketplace is set to the final value.

For testing purposes, this value can be changed as you attempt to test the App itself but for the final version to be deployed on the Marketplace, we recommend ensuring this value entered is final. 

To speak to your specific scenario:

While creating app, in the app review process, we will test three different user in our qa side, once all testing done, then we will change the qa uri to production uri.

This scenario is fine and with the redirect_URI being changed to the production URI, this is when the App can be put forward for review before publishing. 

For assistance with listing your App, we recommend reviewing our guide on listing your App here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs-beta/listing-your-app

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Willson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @VinothMatrix 

The recommendation here is to ensure the redirect_URI in place when the App is ready to be published to the Marketplace is set to the final value.

For testing purposes, this value can be changed as you attempt to test the App itself but for the final version to be deployed on the Marketplace, we recommend ensuring this value entered is final. 

To speak to your specific scenario:

This scenario is fine and with the redirect_URI being changed to the production URI, this is when the App can be put forward for review before publishing. 

For assistance with listing your App, we recommend reviewing our guide on listing your App here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs-beta/listing-your-app

I hope this helps!

0 いいね!
VinothMatrix
参加者

解決

Thank You Willson.

I have another Question.

We have customer with different redirect uri with our application.

After we published our app in market place, is there is any possible to change our existin customer redirect to new uri ? Will it work ?

Example:

for existing customer A we have redirect uri called "cusa.matrix.com/connect" 

In market place app we are going to  use the redirect_uri "vendor.matrix.com/connect"

If we change the new redirect uri for the existing customer will it work?

please provide your feedback.

0 いいね!
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @VinothMatrix 

Apologies for the delay! To confirm, yes this should work still. The customers who have already integrated will no longer need the redirect_URI as they will be granting access via the access_token and refresh_token generated after they initially integrated. 

The redirect_URI is only required when intitially integrating. 

I hope this helps! 

0 いいね!