Mailerlite <> Hubspot sync not working

ariz

Hello, I added the mailerlite data sync app as integration for the two-way sync between Mailerlite and Hubspot.

I chose to sync all Hubspot contacts to a specific, already created group in mailerlite (see first image) with all the standard field relations (see second image). Unfortunately after a few hours, still nothing has been synchronized (we have 100 contacts). Does anyone maybe know if I forgot to do something or why this might not be working?

Thanks!

img1.png

img2.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
dennisedson
Community Manager

@ariz 

Are you still having issues with this?  @Josh , ever work with this integration?

Thanks,

Dennis

Check out our Community Developer Blog
where we feature our Community driven developer podcast and how to content
ariz

Yes, there is still nothing synced yet unfortunately!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @ariz,

Wanted to chime in here - this is a fairly recent data sync option, so the documentation available on our end might not cover all use cases yet - but we'll do our best to get to the bottom of this! Because no contacts have been synced yet, I'm wondering if this could be an authentication problem on MailerLite's side. Is the email address of the connected user in MailerLite associated with your HubSpot account? If not, it would be great if you could add that email as a user in your HubSpot account (with Super Admin permissions), remove the integration (Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps > More > Uninstall), delete cache and cookies and then initiate the data sync again with the new user.

I hope this will help! 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !