Marketing Integrations

SJoshi71
Colaborador(a)

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hi,

I had a query regarding HubSpot & MSD 365 integration. I wanted to know if HS<>MSD365 integration syncs opportunity data. I did look through the product doc on this. But it points to only the following:

Select the object you want to sync between HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics 365. You can sync Accounts, Contacts or Leads from Microsoft Dynamics 365.

• Account: a Microsoft Dynamics 365 account stores data about companies you do business with. 
  • Contact: a Microsoft Dynamics 365 contact is someone you currently do business with or have done business with in the past.
  • Lead: a Microsoft Dynamics 365 lead is a business prospect that you have not yet qualified through your sales process.

There's no mention of opportunity and deal sync. Has anyone else previously integrated these two platforms? And were they able to sync MSD 365 opps info in Hubspot?

Regards,
Sai

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
coldrickjack
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hi Sai, 

One limitation that I've found with Operations Hub is the inability to create a two way sync between dropdown fields in the respective system. One solution I've used in the past was to create a single line text field in HubSpot which I could then map the data to from Dynamics (see below):

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 13.45.55.png

However, one issue with this is the data can't sync back if it changes, it's one way from Dynamics to HubSpot.. So you'd need to create a single line text field in dynamics and create automation to update the actual dropdown properties. It's not ideal and by no means a perfect solution but it works.  See below:

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 13.50.10.png

Exibir solução no post original

8 Respostas 8
A_ERPBridge
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

I'm glad that you guys have all find out a way to make it work.

In case your Dynamics is on-premises. we have developed ERP Bridge, a top 30 connector on HubSpot's marketplace: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/productivity/connector/erp-to-hubspot-by-dma-srl-2866...

We can sync:

- Customers
- Companies
- Deals
- Tickets

- Quotes
- Line items/products
- Custom objects
- Custom properties

If you guys want to know more, just drop me a line.

Best,
Alessandro
firma-hubspot-forum.png

rtjeenkwillink
Membro

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hi Alessandro, 

does your solution work for MD 365 Business Central (on prem) as well?

0 Avaliação positiva
A_ERPBridge

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Of course, it does. We only work with on-prems. So Business Central on-prem is a great fit. Go to our website to schedule a demo or a virtual tour.

0 Avaliação positiva
coldrickjack
Top colaborador(a)

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hey @SJoshi71,

Yes, I've managed to get this working, I think HubSpot needs to update the documentation

If you are using the data sync connector (Operations Hub Free/Starter) you can sync opportunity data. If you are use the free version you can only sync default fields. If you are the starter version you can create custom mappings however be mindful of some of the limitations.

0 Avaliação positiva
SJoshi71
Colaborador(a)

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hi @coldrickjack ,

Thanks for your reply. 

We will be using the data sync connector,  and it says in the app marketplace, it says that custom field mappings are compatible with the plan.

Were you able to sync lifecycle stage "opportunity" from MSD to HubSpot as well?

Regards,

Sai

0 Avaliação positiva
coldrickjack
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hi Sai, 

One limitation that I've found with Operations Hub is the inability to create a two way sync between dropdown fields in the respective system. One solution I've used in the past was to create a single line text field in HubSpot which I could then map the data to from Dynamics (see below):

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 13.45.55.png

However, one issue with this is the data can't sync back if it changes, it's one way from Dynamics to HubSpot.. So you'd need to create a single line text field in dynamics and create automation to update the actual dropdown properties. It's not ideal and by no means a perfect solution but it works.  See below:

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 13.50.10.png

WinnieHien
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hi Jack and Sai,  Dropdown sync LITE is now live for Dynamics.  

See this Ideas Forum post for the update and FAQ doc. 

We are continuing to add objects to the Dynamics 365 integration, and those will appear in the Shared Data section. 

As of April 2023, here's the list. Expect more objects available for sync to come this year, such as Sales Activities and more! 

Object sync for Dynamics.gif

SJoshi71
Colaborador(a)

MSD 365 Integration

resolver

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply.  The workaround is going to be a bit of a hassle, but that would solve the problem. Thanks a ton for your help. 🙂

Regards,

Sai