Marketing Integrations

PKirova
Contributor

Livestorm replay link in email templates

I am using Livestorm - Hubspot integration. I want to set up post-webinar email sequence where I will send the webinar replay link to attendees. Also, I need the webinar name as a dynamic placeholder in the template. How can I do that?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @PKirova 
create a new email template for your post-webinar sequence then Click on the "Insert" dropdown menu and select "Personalization token". In the search bar, type "Livestorm" and select "Livestorm Webinar Replay Link" or "Livestorm Webinar Name" depending on the placeholder you need. Insert the selected placeholder into the email template. And Save the email template.

Now, when you create an email in your post-webinar sequence, the Livestorm replay link and webinar name will automatically populate based on the Livestorm webinar data.

Note: Make sure you have integrated Livestorm with Hubspot and have set up the Livestorm webinar properly before using the Livestorm placeholders in the email template.

Thanks & Regards 
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
PKirova
Contributor

@himanshurauthan , thanks for your answer. The problem is that I don't see the Livestorm link and webinar name in the personalization tokens. What could I have done wrong?

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan

@PKirova There could be many reasons for this Integration not set up properly, Webinar not created if created then not completed, or a custom field not created you can recheck all these. Then let me know if the issue still persists.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes