Marketing Integrations

JOpie
Top Contributor

Livestorm and marketing events

SOLVE

Hi -

Looking at using the marketing event aspects of HubSpot to help track revenue attribution from LiveStorm webinars, as well as to gain insights on webinar success for the bottom line.

When filtering using the LiveStorm app integration I can generate a list of contacts who have registered for a webinar

JOpie_0-1666865152224.png

However, how can I access the event name or session date? They are known, so they should be able to be accessed...

While we have the integration app for LiveStorm installed, I am not sure how exactly to tie the marketing event to LiveStorm.

Has anyone successfully done this? Any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
Axswelll
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @JOpie , thank you for your question.

You can indeed create a list of all the people who have registered to specific Livestorm events. In order to do this, you can select:

• "occured" which allows you to specify the date of the registration or a range in time when the registration should have occured.
  • "event name", "event link" or "session date" to restrict the list to a specific event or session. In this case you can select different filtering parameters such as "is known", "is equal to", etc... In order to link to a specific Livestorm event you should select "equal to" and add the event name or event link in the values field. The name and link of an event can be retrieved directly from your Livestorm account.

Please refer to this documentation page to read more about how to leverage your Livestorm event data in Hubspot.

I understand that your greater concern is being able to tie the Hubspot marketing event object directly to Livestorm, unfortunately this isn't possible in our current integration but we are working on it. Stay tuned!

The Livestorm team

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Axswelll
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @JOpie , thank you for your question.

You can indeed create a list of all the people who have registered to specific Livestorm events. In order to do this, you can select:

• "occured" which allows you to specify the date of the registration or a range in time when the registration should have occured.
  • "event name", "event link" or "session date" to restrict the list to a specific event or session. In this case you can select different filtering parameters such as "is known", "is equal to", etc... In order to link to a specific Livestorm event you should select "equal to" and add the event name or event link in the values field. The name and link of an event can be retrieved directly from your Livestorm account.

Please refer to this documentation page to read more about how to leverage your Livestorm event data in Hubspot.

I understand that your greater concern is being able to tie the Hubspot marketing event object directly to Livestorm, unfortunately this isn't possible in our current integration but we are working on it. Stay tuned!

The Livestorm team

RJFLO
Participant

SOLVE

hi just seeing if there has been any improvement on this, I would love to have our livestorm events counted as events in hubspot! THanks!

0 Upvotes
JOpie
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for those tips! Will try them out...

0 Upvotes