Marketing Integrations

EShumely
Participant | Diamond Partner

Linkedin campaign manager matched companies

Hi There, 

Do you know of a way to extract this data? 

right now the team copy-paste it manually

there must be a way to do it automatically (couldn't find a scraping tool for that specific need) 

Is there an integration that allows me to do that? 

or maybe other creative solutions? 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hi - if referring to LinkedIn matched audiences then I don't think there is a specific property or identifier that you can pull in HubSpot. The HS<> LI integration and audience matching tool is a bit of a black box. 

However I did find this: https://leadsbridge.com/integrations/hubspot/linkedin-matched-audiences/

Not sure if that would help? I haven't used it before so can't vouch. If you do end up testing this and it works would be great if you can loop back here to update us. 

Cheers

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @EShumely ,

Are you referring to Linkedin matched audiences? 

If yes, there isn't a way to export the data from HubSpot and it has to be viewed in-app.

If there is some other option, then you can share a screenshot of the exact page to confirm what you are looking at. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset 

Hey @EShumely 

I'd imagine that the company records have a custom property or import that identifies them as matched? If this is the case you can build a view in the company records window. This view would filter based on the chosen property used by the integration. You can then export the view as a CSV.

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
EShumely

Hi Kavin,

Thanks, at the moment those searches are not run on hubspot. this is a req from our ppc team. to find a tool that will let them extract this information at the moment Linkedin doesn't provide a way to extract this data. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EShumely 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Kevin-C @Jonno_Price @Josh do you have any advice for @EShumely on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes