Marketing Integrations

EShumely
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

LinkedIn outreach automation

Hi there, 

what kind of platform are you using for your Linkedin outreach? 

Does it scrape all the data you need? any recommendations? 

10 Réponses
Ctopass
Membre

Hi,

I use https://leadsinthebox.com which is a linkedin automation tool. 
I earn access to the beta, it allows to scrape data from sales nav results > import them into the app > run a custom prospection campaign

MiguelSES
Participant

Came here because I wanted to know if linkedin outreach automation was posible with HS. Still dont know lol 

I use Wallaxy, its a saas and works. they have a free version and a 7 days free trial. I got a really good lead in the 7 days trial so I can recommended it. Here is my referal  link https://www.waalaxy.com/?o=gsesssfbfurh

0 Votes
GuyTaylor
Guide

Ah, that makes sesne. If you don't mind me asking what platform are you using?

0 Votes
GuyTaylor
Guide

Makes sense, appreciate the details. I made a quick video that walks thru one possible solution: Video

EShumely

Thank you so much for the video. I can see how it will help individuals. for us, it provides less functionality than what we have right now. 

we can upload prospects from SN search, csv, post link, group link to a reach-out campaign.

on the platform, we can see the analytics including the prospects data we have. We have the client inbox on the platform. we use webhooks to pass events to google sheets (no need for zapier) from there we can pass the prospect details via API to Hubspot we can do a lot of things. If it was working perfectly we would be ok but lately, they have had issues. Data is missing. the most important part of it is the emails of first connections. (to be more precise the people who approved our connection req) so we are looking for a similar company with better performance. 

EShumely

Thanks, @GuyTaylor I understand. the thing is I'm looking for a tool that can do both. because 

1. I want the data of the prospect and also the LinkedIn reach out analytics all in one place. 

2. I can't have too many IP's on the same Linkedin account (Linkedin do detect that)

3. we are managing multiple companies any of them can have more than one LinkedIn account we need to manage. 

I guess what I'm asking is an honest opinion of a user of one of those thousands of tools. 

GuyTaylor
Guide

Sure, of the four tools I listed above the first three will grab LinkedIn data and send it to your HubSpot account. The first two are probably a bit better in terms of email discovery and ease of use.  

As for which tool is recommended... This is a tuff one.  Either of the top two listed should statisfy the scraping requirement you mentioned. I don't think HubSpot has officially endorsed any tools in this category.

I will also say this is just a list of my personal favorites. There are huge number of products in this area. Some of them enrich your CRM by grabbing data from all over the internet(they don't limit themselves to LinkedIn). Clearbit and LeadGenuis are two examples of products in this category. There is a lot to explore here and usually the best way to make as selection is to go thru the trouble of trying each one.

GuyTaylor
Guide

@EShumely Some good news here, there is a huge number of tools that scrap LinkedIn and automate outreach. Full disclosure, I am certainly bias because I work on some of these tools.

@MiaSrebrnjak Thank you for the tag!

One thing to note is LinkedIn dislikes tools that scrap or automate actions on their website. However, in 2019 a American court ruled against LinkedIn finding that scraping and automating actions on their website is permissible. The Electronic Frontier Foundation has the details.

This ruling has not stopped LinkedIn from trying to penalize people who use such tools. So the battle rages on and ironically many companies that create quality LinkedIn automation tools are walking distance from LinkedIn HQ in California. Now for the list of tools:

LinkedHub:
This is a very focused product - specifically made for HubSpot users. It allows you to sync a LinkedIn profile into HubSpot with a single click. Some of the key features are:
-Captures email 
-Captures contact, company, and conversation data
-Creates a ongoing connection between LinkedIn and HubSpot so information can be updated easily
-Allows you to modify and capture HubSpot specific data such as Life cycle stage or contact owner
-You can find this product at: linkedhub.io
-This product belongs to the company that employes me*

LeadIQ
This is a quality product with a fantastic founder and founding team. They are more broadly focused so they capture data from LinkedIn + other websites and they push that data not just into HubSpot but several platforms. They don't offer some of the HubSpot specific features found in LinkedHub but they are a great overall product.
-Captures email
-Captures phone
-Captures contact and company data
-Offers prospecting analytics 
-You can find this product at: leadiq.com

Phantombuster
Phantombuster is a bit different from the above two products. They provide very large selection of LinkedIn(and other website) automations which are less common. For example you can run a automation to export details about all the people who attend a LinkedIn event. A very specific automation but if thats what you need they are really satisfying.  They have a large 'store' of automations you can browse. This is a great product wich offers lots of automations but maybe a little less user friendly compared to other products.
-Captures email
-Captures phone
-Captures contact and company data
-Performs automations like bulk sending LinkedIn connects/messages
-Requires a bit more setup/know-how to run
-You can find this product at: phantombuster.com 

LinkedON
Another highly focused product from my company is LinkedON. This allows you to automate LinkedIn connects, messages, and profile views. The two most unique features of this product are 1) It connects/works well with LinkedHub and 2) It's ease of use. After install you get a nice button that displays on LinkedIn, simply click it to enroll the person into a automated message sequence. No technical know-how needed.
-Does not capture data but integrates with LinkedHub which can capture data
-Automates connects, messages, profiles
-Offers analytics i.e. connects sent, connects accepted, etc.
-You can find this product at: linkedon.io
-This product belongs to the company that employes me*

The list I have provided here are just my personal favorites. There are SO many more tools but hopefully this gets you started.

I hope others chime in and share there recommendations and thoughts, but if you have any other questions for me I will be happy to answer them.

Guy Taylor | HubTags.io | LinkedHub.io

EShumely

Thank you @GuyTaylor  for that detailed answer. much appreciated. I didn't know about the court ruling, that just made me smile 🙂 

We need a tool that lets us automate our outreach and scrape all the necessary data. 

at the moment we are using a tool that checks all the boxes and they are planning to add more functions including Hubspot integration (on paper they look great including pricing) but the execution of all of that is lacking, mainly the scraping part. (i.e emails, geos, company domain) 

so my question is basically what exactly is the recommended tool and (this is important) does it deliver? 

MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @EShumely,

that's a great question!  

I wanted to tag in a couple of other users to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @GuyTaylor@user2384734@webdew@Jonno_Price, do you reach out to your LinkedIn leads & contacts on a regular basis? If yes, how do you organise your outreach? Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings