Marketing Integrations

zacbadgley

LinkedIn LGF - Internal Notification w/ Lead Details

SOLVE

I am running lead generation campaigns via LinkedIn. I am running them directly in LinkedIn and have the integration setup so leads are automatically pushed into HubSpot. 

What is need, is a notification delivered to the co-founders and sales leader for all new incoming leads. The email needs to show the campaign details, lead contact details, etc. They have this actively with HubSpot Forms, but I need to do it with LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms. 

I do have a workflow set up to intake the leads, mark them as marketing contacts, and route an autoresponder email based on the form that was filled and I'm hoping to find an easy way to deliver the details of the new lead. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BSmith08
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @zacbadgley 

If you already have your workflow set up, all you need to do is add an action step to it under communications called “Send internal email notification”. 

BSmith08_0-1702429890143.png

From here you can choose who in your organization you want to receive the notification and use personalization tokens to send a message with the lead details: 

BSmith08_1-1702429890208.png

Original source drill-down 2 should contain your LinkedIn campaign name, but any other info about your campaign that you are syncing to contact properties can also be added to this notification. 

I hope this helps, 

Ben

Did this help answer your question? If so, please help the community by marking this as a solution. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
BSmith08
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @zacbadgley 

If you already have your workflow set up, all you need to do is add an action step to it under communications called “Send internal email notification”. 

BSmith08_0-1702429890143.png

From here you can choose who in your organization you want to receive the notification and use personalization tokens to send a message with the lead details: 

BSmith08_1-1702429890208.png

Original source drill-down 2 should contain your LinkedIn campaign name, but any other info about your campaign that you are syncing to contact properties can also be added to this notification. 

I hope this helps, 

Ben

Did this help answer your question? If so, please help the community by marking this as a solution.