Marketing Integrations

PierreLechelle
参加者

Lead Reconversion don't sync to Salesforce

解決

Hello everyone,

We've got a pretty large database of contacts inside Salesforce. As we do more Marketing activities, we start getting contact requests for existing Leads / Contacts.

When HubSpot syncs these activities, they sync into an existing Lead / Contact. Which means that we miss all of them (our SDRs are working off new Leads).

We're in the process of building a notification flow inside SFDC so that whenever an existing contact / leads fills out a new form, we'll be notified. But this doesn't seem ideal.

I'm really curious to hear how are you solving this issue?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Thanks @PamCotton 

Hi @PierreLechelle 

I would suggest using HubSpot workflows to route the leads/contacts to your sales team. You can use rotate leads feature to evenly distribute incoming leads to your SDRs. You can also turn on the company-contact association from the HubSpot settings page, so that when a lead re-converts it will be owned by the same SDR.

The workflow looks like this:

Whenever a contact fills up the form, it will trigger a lead routing workflow. Then check whether it has an existing owner or not. If it's a new lead route it to SDRs using the route lead feature. If it's already owned by an SDR, send it directly to that SDR. For that, you need to setup an internal notification email. The workflow will assign the contact owner as well as inform the SDR by sending an internal notification email. In the notification email, you can use HubSpot personalization token so that you can include a

direct link to HubSpot contact and SFDC Lead/Contact record.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

解決

We have this same issue, all of our marketing is done in HubSpot and anything beyond is done in SalesForce. Our assignment is handled in Salesforce as well as we are assigning via territory and sales ops handles all processes related. The way we managed it was to create all sales forms with the title "Sales Action Form" plus a hidden checkbox property for "Sales Action Form" and then in salesforce assign tasks to the owner based off of those fields and the HubSpot form submission is sync'd to salesforce as an incomplete task so the rep knows they have something to action. 

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @PierreLechelle  I will add some top experts @Drew_Cohen@trevordjones@Aakar  what would you recommend to @PierreLechelle matter?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Thanks @PamCotton 

Hi @PierreLechelle 

I would suggest using HubSpot workflows to route the leads/contacts to your sales team. You can use rotate leads feature to evenly distribute incoming leads to your SDRs. You can also turn on the company-contact association from the HubSpot settings page, so that when a lead re-converts it will be owned by the same SDR.

The workflow looks like this:

Whenever a contact fills up the form, it will trigger a lead routing workflow. Then check whether it has an existing owner or not. If it's a new lead route it to SDRs using the route lead feature. If it's already owned by an SDR, send it directly to that SDR. For that, you need to setup an internal notification email. The workflow will assign the contact owner as well as inform the SDR by sending an internal notification email. In the notification email, you can use HubSpot personalization token so that you can include a

direct link to HubSpot contact and SFDC Lead/Contact record.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost