Landing page with selection of GoToWebinar events

gil1001
Top Contributor

Hi,

I want to setup a landing page for a webinar that will be offered in 3 different time zones.

So I want regisrants to be able to choose which time they prefer and then open the GTW form. I know in today's integration there can be only one form of GTW per page. Do you have any idea to go around this issue and offer what I want (I'm open to move to Zoom if needed)

4 Replies 4
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Just because it's a landing page (LP) doesn't mean it can't lead to yet ANOTHER LP! 🙂

Example:
LP1 - Register for our excellent HubSpot webinar!
- CTA1 - Mon, 12pm PST (which leads to your GTW LP2 for PST)
- CTA2 - Mon, 12pm CST (which leads to your GTW LP2 for CST)
- CTA3 - Mon, 12pm EST (which leads to your GTW LP2 for EST)

- &/or -

In the invitation email, use multiple CTAs each of which bypass our LP1 and link directly to the corresponding LP2.

Make sense?

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
gil1001
Top Contributor

True, but it makes it a two-step registration.

I would prefer that once they select the time, the form shows up and let them sign up to the right one, or even have multiple times drop down as one of the registration form fields. Can you think of a way to do it?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @gil1001,

Depending on your subscription you could use dependent fields within the form.

@MFrankJohnson can you think of any other solutions? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
gil1002
Contributor

I know it is doable (as selecting with checkmarks multiple events on one landing page), I had a developer do that for me in past life, but it would be great to have it as a default part of the integration. Since I'm looking to do it again, if anyone know of a template that supports it, please let me know

0 Upvotes