Marketing Integrations

OKreimer
Participant

Is there any way to send a list of prospects to external service?

SOLVE

Is it possible to send dat a about list of customers and not just single customer to external service?

I'm aware of workflow webhooks but as far as I understand it is possible to send just the single prospect information with it.

Same goes for the Zapier, there is a trigger when a prospect added to the list, so the processing will be one at a time.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OKreimer,

You are correct, workflows and Zapier treat data one record at a time. Could you be more specific about the data that you want to send? HubSpot has an API the documentation of which you can find here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/overview

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OKreimer ,

You may need to build a custom integration to do this. Generally is it possible to get a list of contacts via api

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts

However I believe you would need to create a custom app to do this.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
OKreimer
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

The external service is CallMarker, it accepts requests to API with multiple customers.

Haven't test it with Zapier yet in the way you suggest. I believe HubSpot still will send out updates one by one.

Maybe it's possible to gather the data in Google Sheets or Air Table and then send them to CallMarker by scheduled zap.

Thank you 

Oleg

OKreimer
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

The sample case is when you want to create a new contact list and forward it to another service which will handle the reaching out.

We need to create such a lists on a regular basis, so it would be helpful to do this automatically and possibly as a part of a workflow.

Thank you

Oleg 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OKreimer,

What is the name of this other service and how is it receiving this data exactly?

Have you tested Zapier (sending HubSpot contacts into a Google Sheet, for example) here? Is there a noticeable delay when contacts from a HubSpot list are added to a sheet?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OKreimer,

You are correct, workflows and Zapier treat data one record at a time. Could you be more specific about the data that you want to send? HubSpot has an API the documentation of which you can find here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/overview

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler