Marketing Integrations

susancorless

Is the Salesforce intergration for Salesforce CRM or the Marketing Cloud?

SOLVE

We have Salesforce Marketing Cloud and I'm looking to sync our Hubspot account with a list in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. 

I have found the "Salesforce" integration but it doesn't specify whether this is for SalesForce CRM or Marketing Cloud - can anyone help me?

If it is for SalesForce CRM, is there another integration or automatical protocol that I could use to achieve an automated data download and data upload?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @susancorless. The integration is less dependent on the product or apps you're using in Salesforce, and on your edition. Currently, users on Professional, Enterprise, or Unlimited edition are able to use HubSpot's connector. 

If you're using one of these editions, then the connector will be able to talk to leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, and to a limited degree, campaigns. 

If you use those objects and are using a supported edition of Salesforce, then you'll be able to use HubSpot's connector for Salesforce. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @susancorless. The integration is less dependent on the product or apps you're using in Salesforce, and on your edition. Currently, users on Professional, Enterprise, or Unlimited edition are able to use HubSpot's connector. 

If you're using one of these editions, then the connector will be able to talk to leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, and to a limited degree, campaigns. 

If you use those objects and are using a supported edition of Salesforce, then you'll be able to use HubSpot's connector for Salesforce. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
susancorless

SOLVE

Great - thank you!

0 Upvotes