Marketing Integrations

Miika
Membro

Is it possible to send HubSpot emails from Salesforce CRM

resolver

Hey,

Moved from a Marketo - Dynamics CRM stack to HubSpot - Salesforce combo, so I have some basic setup questions.

Is it possible to send out HubSpot emails from Salesforce CRM. For example, our sales would like to send out email to leads using HubSpot templates (emails).

Cheers,
Miika

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @Miika 

You can't, to the best of my knowledge, send HubSpot emails (using HubSpot templates) in or via Salesforce. 

However, with the correct configuration you can enrol contacts into marketing workflows in HubSpot, which can then send marketing emails to the prospect. 

Sales emails/templates are a different matter. These can't be accessed via API, so enrollment has to be done manually on HubSpot. 

Hope that helps. Please tell us more about your specific use case if I have missed anything.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @Miika 

You can't, to the best of my knowledge, send HubSpot emails (using HubSpot templates) in or via Salesforce. 

However, with the correct configuration you can enrol contacts into marketing workflows in HubSpot, which can then send marketing emails to the prospect. 

Sales emails/templates are a different matter. These can't be accessed via API, so enrollment has to be done manually on HubSpot. 

Hope that helps. Please tell us more about your specific use case if I have missed anything.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency