Marketing Integrations

AMulligan2
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Integrations with Sasquatch & Vantage

SOLVE

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with integrating with Sasquatch and Vantage. If so would you be willing to share any insights on how the integration process went and the results?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset. I haven't used these tools, @AMulligan2, but I can tell you that when investigating integrations with HubSpot I make sure I look over the reviews and the data transfer first. Then I look through the documentation on the HubSpot integrations page (there's usually a ton of links) to see how it works. In general, it's pretty seemless to connect with HubSpot. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AMulligan2 

Thank you for reaching out!

I couldn't find anything online regarding a possible integration with these tools, but I want to tag some of our top contributors here - @Phil_Vallender @Josh @jolle @danmoyle did you hear of anything or have any ideas on this for @AMulligan2 ? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset. I haven't used these tools, @AMulligan2, but I can tell you that when investigating integrations with HubSpot I make sure I look over the reviews and the data transfer first. Then I look through the documentation on the HubSpot integrations page (there's usually a ton of links) to see how it works. In general, it's pretty seemless to connect with HubSpot. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/