Marketing Integrations

AlmaAyala
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Integrations to manage Copywriters

Hi everyone!

Any suggestions on how to manage projects with freelance copywriters?

If you work with several copywriters that share their deliverables with you in Google docs, how do you manage and keep track of it?

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
AnxiouslyEager
Participante

Heya @AlmaAyala, Michaela from Integromat here 🙂

Just like mentioned above, I would totally recommend taking advantage of automation as much as possible here. That's why I'm jumping in to suggest that you check out Integromat. It's a no-code platform that lets you connect pretty much any online services and automate all kinds of tasks and processes.

In terms of project management, you can check out the relevant apps that are supported by Integromat and can therefore be included in your automated workflows:

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 10.01.04.png

With Integromat, you get to design and build automated workflows that are based on your exact needs. There are also hundreds of pre-made templates you can just grab, set up, and use. 

When speaking about project management and your specific use case, you could benefit for example from these:

1) Getting a message whenever a Google Doc is updated

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 10.19.49.png

  

2) Syncing the files from your Google Drive with your Dropbox

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 10.18.56.png

3) Creating a task in your productivity app when there is a new file in your Google Drive and also s... 

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 10.17.48.png

There are many more, this is just a brief selection 🤓

If you're also looking to incorporate HubSpot to this flow, you can check out the pre-made integration on Integromat and see what its currently available features are 🙂

StjepanGrcic
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @AlmaAyala 

I would use Trello . It uses boards and cards to segment projects and tasks, giving users a visual overview of who is doing what. Although it looks simple, it is fairly robust and can track changes, manage notes, and centralize documents and files.

I suggest that you use Zapier. Zapier lets you send info between Google Docs and Trello automatically—no code required. Here are some of the popular Zaps.

zapier.JPG

You can also use The Google Drive Power-Up for Trello. It brings your files and folders to Trello cards. Search Google Drive right from Trello and attach relevant files and folders. See real-time previews and details and click back into Google Drive. It also lets you turn your Trello board into a Google Slides presentation with one click.

If you think I helped solve your problem mark it solved. 

Cheers,

Stjepan