Marketing Integrations

aborowiec
Participant

Integration with an Association Management System AMS

SOLVE

I am looking for a company that can connect my Yourmembership.com account with Hubspot. I tried the partner portal but it did not narrow down my search enough.

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @aborowiec. Going to the partner portal was the right idea, and I hope you get some responses here. You've probably already found this, but there are tools like Apiant which can integrate the two: https://apiant.com/connect/HubSpot-Contact-Properties-to-YourMembership

[I've never used Apiant, and it looks fairly similar to Zapier-style tools. This is not part of any standard HubSpot offering, and any issues in the integration would likely have to be fielded by the Apiant team. But it is an option if the community can't provide recommendations.]

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
ChrisMiami
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

I'm resurrecting this old thread for folks that might be searching for YourMembership and HubSpot integration.   Yodelpop YourMemberSync is a newish integrator conneting the two systems https://www.yodelpop.com/yourmembership-and-hubspot-integration-yourmembersync.  If you're interested, feel free to reach out to me or to Yodelpop (tell them Chris Gloede sent you!).

There are many more third-party IPaaS integrators that have been introduced in the past few years specifically to assist with AMS and HubSpot integration.  I'm happy to chat about your Personify, Protech, Fonteva, Nimble, iMIS, GlueUp, Aptify, etc. integration needs!

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisMiami,

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
WalterG
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

you got any luck with this? I have the same situation with a client and we are actually trying to get out from YM and replace it with "something" because YM has been a headache since day one.

HGC
Participant

SOLVE
Interested in YM was a headache I am about to commit and would also like a good integration w Hubspot
0 Upvotes
darynsmith
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @WalterG @aborowiec - if your integration is super simple and can be done with a point and click tool like the one mentioned, then that is the best route.

If you looking for a more custom / bespoke integration - then a script will need to be developed to integrate the two systems using their API's. If this is what you are looking for, send me an email with the details of how you wanting to integrate the systems and we can put together a scope and costing: daryn.smith@mpull.com

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @aborowiec. Going to the partner portal was the right idea, and I hope you get some responses here. You've probably already found this, but there are tools like Apiant which can integrate the two: https://apiant.com/connect/HubSpot-Contact-Properties-to-YourMembership

[I've never used Apiant, and it looks fairly similar to Zapier-style tools. This is not part of any standard HubSpot offering, and any issues in the integration would likely have to be fielded by the Apiant team. But it is an option if the community can't provide recommendations.]

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
aborowiec
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you this is a great help

0 Upvotes