Marketing Integrations

Ninaviz

Integration with Zoho

SOLVE

Can anyone recommend the best way to integrate Hubspot with Zoho that will allow me to push data backwards and forwards between the two.

Many thanks

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Integration with Zoho

SOLVE

Hi, @Ninaviz. While you can use Zoho and HubSpot, it's not a featured integration, and is not natively supported by HubSpot. Zoho has a guide on how their integration with HubSpot works. Their support teams will be able to field questions about this integration. 

Alternately, if you're looking to work with a partner who can help with heavy lifting, HubSpot does recommend Bedrock Data as a partner. Anecdotally, the Bedrock team gets very good reviews from HubSpot customers, and are extremely knowledgeable. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Integration with Zoho

SOLVE

We have a native HubSpot-built Zoho CRM integration. It's been around for a couple years now I believe. See it here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/zoho-crm-data-sync

There's also a HubSpot Embed for Zoho CRM which lets you see a quick snapshot of HubSpot and allows you to enroll in automation directly from within Zoho CRM. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/embed-hubspot-data-into-a-zoho-record

SMohanty5

Integration with Zoho

SOLVE

Hi 

If i'd need to migrate only engagement data like call logs, tasks,notes etc from hubspot to zoho then is it possible through engagement API ?
Second question is if we migrate our whole hubspot crm to zoho then will it take those data or not ?

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Integration with Zoho

SOLVE

Hi, @Ninaviz. While you can use Zoho and HubSpot, it's not a featured integration, and is not natively supported by HubSpot. Zoho has a guide on how their integration with HubSpot works. Their support teams will be able to field questions about this integration. 

Alternately, if you're looking to work with a partner who can help with heavy lifting, HubSpot does recommend Bedrock Data as a partner. Anecdotally, the Bedrock team gets very good reviews from HubSpot customers, and are extremely knowledgeable. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
Ninaviz

Integration with Zoho

SOLVE

Great, thanks @bradminbmampe. I willl follow up on your suggestions.

0 Upvotes