Marketing Integrations

Va2
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Integration with WebEx (HS form to Webex Registration + Analytics from WebEx into Hubspot)

SOLVE

We are migratiing a client off of Pardot into Hubspot Marketing Pro. Currently, they use the native integration between WebEx and Pardot for webinar submissions and analytics. The current workflow they use is:

• User submits a form (via pardot form handler) to register for event, and that registration is pushed from Pardot into WebEx.
  • From there, WebEx will push analytics about which contacts have attended webinars and such back into Pardot (to be used in lead scoring and pushed to SF). (For example, if they attend an event, they are added to workflow and/or have a score increase).

Is there any way to incorporate a similar workflow into Hubspot? From the integrations we've seen, there does not appear to be a way to do this exactly. Does anyone know of any workarounds or potential solutions here? 

Any thoughts or resources would be greatly appreciated! 

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Integration with WebEx (HS form to Webex Registration + Analytics from WebEx into Hubspot)

SOLVE

Hi @Va2 

It doesn't look like this is easy, or that webex is well supported in the HubSpot ecosystem. Connectors that I could find seem to be limited to creating/updating contacts etc and don't mention attendance and other metrics. 

Platforms at the more powerful end of the no/low code spectrum might be able to do it (i.e. tray.io) but at a substantial cost. 

So, unless you want to code an API integration to do this yourself, you might want to look at running webinars in Zoom or GotoWebinar which have native connectors with HubSpot. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
GAhuja

SOLVE

Hi Valerie,

Are you still looking for a Webex Webinars with HubSpot integration? If yes, would you be willing to participate in a 30 min call to share your inputs?

I am a Product Manager at Cisco leading Webex Integrations and would appreciate your input.

Here is a booking link if you are inclined to participate. 

Thanks,

Gauri

NRevane
Participant

SOLVE

has there been any update to this? We are looking to do the same for our organization

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Va2 

It doesn't look like this is easy, or that webex is well supported in the HubSpot ecosystem. Connectors that I could find seem to be limited to creating/updating contacts etc and don't mention attendance and other metrics. 

Platforms at the more powerful end of the no/low code spectrum might be able to do it (i.e. tray.io) but at a substantial cost. 

So, unless you want to code an API integration to do this yourself, you might want to look at running webinars in Zoom or GotoWebinar which have native connectors with HubSpot. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency