Marketing Integrations

tercikt7

Integration with SmartEmailing ? (or any other then supported mailing systems)

SOLVE

Hi, 

I am using SmartEmailing, which is a local emailing system in the Czech Republic.

Can you explain me how can I integrate it with HubSpot? (Is there any universal solution to sync an emailing tool with HubSpot?)

Thank you,

Tereza

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @tercikt7, while HubSpot does not have the ability to integrate directly with SmartEmailing at this time, our development team is currently working on a general IMAP inbox connection feature which will allow all users with IMAP-enabled email clients to connect their inboxes to the CRM. Please continue watching the Community, and our Product Updates page, for news on this upcoming feature! -May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @tercikt7, while HubSpot does not have the ability to integrate directly with SmartEmailing at this time, our development team is currently working on a general IMAP inbox connection feature which will allow all users with IMAP-enabled email clients to connect their inboxes to the CRM. Please continue watching the Community, and our Product Updates page, for news on this upcoming feature! -May

0 Upvotes
voipsystems

SOLVE

Hi May, i have a question, im trying to configure my imap account, but doesnt enable the connect button, then say that only works with office 365 and gmail. I have my own hosting plan, is possible configure a real IMAP account?

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @voipsystems, you should indded be able to configure your own account via the IMAP connection, as long as your email server has enabled SMTP and IMAP. Do you know if that is the case for you?

In addition, sometimes when the IMAP information is autofilled, this causes errors. Could you try entering all of your email server information manually please?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes