Marketing Integrations

ScottLambert
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Integration with Google My Business

解決

Google My Business (GMB) is a key digital channel for local businesses as well as all businesses with a location. GMB post expire after 7 days so you need to continuously update your posts to give you an advantage for search results that display the local pack.

It does not appear that HubSpot has integration with GMB. I am looking for a similar tool for how HubSpot can schedule and publish posts to social media but for GMB.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a software tool you can use to schedule and publish posts to Google My Business?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
trevordjones
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @ScottLambert ,

Sprout Social will allow you to schedule posts for Google My Business.  

As an added benefit, there is an intergation available between Sprout Social andn HubSpot Sales and Service Hub.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

11件の返信
PSullivan
参加者 | Gold Partner
参加者 | Gold Partner

解決

Hey Scott,

Zapier has an integration for GMB and HubSpot https://zapier.com/apps/google-my-business/integrations/hubspot

This will solve for you

Best

P

0 いいね!
JaneMoore
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

I see that this post got marked as resolved but it is not resolved ... the solution given was for using another platform entirely. Please can this be re-opened HubSpot.

Have a great day!
JaneMoore
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

One of our clients is seeing a significant drop in form submissions, traffic and contacts because of Google My Buisness yielding such high results - this is not a trend that is likely to stop. Can HubSpot please priortise this as an integration so that we can caputre the leads and contacts directly into nurturing strategies.

Have a great day!
Lauren_Lokker
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Would really love to see Google My Business added as an integration with HubSpot - we have a customer looking for this feature as well.

trevordjones
解決策

解決

Hi @ScottLambert ,

Sprout Social will allow you to schedule posts for Google My Business.  

As an added benefit, there is an intergation available between Sprout Social andn HubSpot Sales and Service Hub.

- Trevor

Campany63
メンバー

解決

I have used Cloud Campaign for about two years and they do integrate with GMB

0 いいね!
LMason88
参加者

解決

Full agree - an integration would be highly useful.

ScottLambert
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for responding. I knew that Sprout Social integrated with GMB. I was hoping to have the integration between the Marketing Hub and GMB. That way we can schedule posts and monitor similar to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. 

ScottLambert
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @travorjones71

I used Sprout Social for a test period. Good prodouct but at the time it did not integrate with HubSpot Marketing Hub which was more important for our application.

Scott

ScottLambert
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Thanks Trevor. Sprout Social does not apparently integrate with HubSpot Marketing. We feel that Google My Business is a more digital marketing channel. HubSpot Marketing Professional already makes it easy to monitor and post to other social media platforms such as Facebook. It would be great if HubSpot could provide that same capability with GMB and HubSpot Marketing Hub.

trevordjones

解決

With regard to the suggestion - I couldn't agree more!  HubSpot should support Google My Business from the marketing hub.  I also belive that HubSpot should support Twitter Direct Message Chatflows in the Service Hub.  If you haven't yet, I recommend giving this post in the Ideas section an upvote: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Google-My-Business-posting/idi-p/31303

- Trevor