Marketing Integrations

martina_semrado

Integration MailChimp - HubSpot sync problem

Hello, 

I've integrated the MailChimp to Hubspot, sent the first email and all contacts were updated with the information about sent/open/etc. 

Last week, I've sent anothe email but the contacts weren't updated this time. Please, could you help? Could it be problem with special characters (like ěščřžýáíé) used in the name of MailChimp campaign?

Thank you. 

Martina

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
martina_semrado

Hi Sharon,

@sharonlicari 

I send another test email and is it as I supposed - the problem is with the campaign name in MailChimp.

If campaign name contains any of special czech character like ěščřžýáíéó the information about send/open/etc. status of the email doesn't work. 

Kind regards,

Martina

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @martina_semrado 

Welcome to the Community.

Based on this article, the HubSpot- Mailchimp native integration only syncs contacts with form submissions in other words when contacts submit a form or pop up form they can be created in Mailchimp via this integration.

However, you may be able to do this using the Mailchimp integrations via Zapier. With Zapier, you can sync contacts from Hubspot into specific Mailchimp lists. You'll need to create the lists in Mailchimp first and then set up Zapier so that Hubspot contacts would be added to specific lists. You can find more information about this here.

I hope this helps

Thanks
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
martina_semrado

Hi Sharon,

I don't need to create a new contact in MailChimp. I need to synchronise the activity of mails send by MailChimp with HubSpot. My problem is that for the first time the data about the campaign were updated to HubSpot but the second campaign wasn't. There was now change between these two mailings.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Martina

0 Upvotes