Integration: Hubspot & Asana
Mar 20, 2020 2:02 PM
My name is Kira and I work in Hubspot Support Team, based in EMEA.
In Hubspot, we know how important it is for any business to know how their projects are managed and to plan. One of the key advantages of having Hubspot and Asana working together is that you can create tasks from HubSpot using Workflows and these created tasks will be automatically synchronized with Asana.
Tracking your tasks using the old school method with pen and paper is a good option, however, you can also organize your daily tasks with Asana.
What is Asana?
Asana is an integration that has taken the to-do lists to the next level and now you can integrate it with Hubspot.
How to integrate Asana with Hubspot?
These are the three steps to integrating Asana with your HubSpot portal:
- Click this link of Asana integration in Hubspot App Marketplace. Once here, please select "Connect App", an orange button on the top right.
- To log in to Asana so both integrations start working along.
- You will see a message that says It was successfully connected! To confirm, click on the general HubSpot configuration (gear icon on the top right) >> Integrations >> Connected Applications. You should see Asana connected.
Check out this video: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/y7KFGtqVV6UuJCXhzLSqLp?
Let's create a workflow from Hubspot to sync your tasks automatically with Asana. To do so:
- In your HubSpot account, go to Automation > Workflows.
- Click on the name of an existing workflow or create a new one.
- Click on the plus “+” icon to add a workflow action.
- Then choose within the actions Create an Asana Task.
- After this a new window will be prompted on the right side, this will contain all the details of the task to be created. Here you can select the place of work, task owner, status when the task must be completed, name, notes, project, who has to follow it and labels.
- Now, click Save. When checking your Asana account you will see the task that we just created in Hubspot.
See video below
And….Do you use Asana already? If so, how do you use it and how do you make the most of this integration?
Leave your comments, questions, thoughts tips and tricks below.