Marketing Integrations

WeatherFlow
Participante

Integrating discount codes from Shopify

resolver

Trying to figure out a way to view discount codes created in Shopify in Hubspot. Seems like it would be a simple "Discount Code" property but nothing I have tried works. I can determine discount amount, but as a store that tests different codes for the same amount frequently, that's not helpful at all. I can manually add the custom property and codes, but since Shopify is not communicating them to Hubspot, they're meaningless. Any ideas? 

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
webdew
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @WeatherFlow ,

Fom what I can see here, looks like custom fields (point number two) don't sync into Hubspot, and also referring to this, under orders, discount codes are not listed, looking through a previous case, you would have to use an APi such as the one found here or importing an external file that would sync in this way!

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Exibir solução no post original

Bryantworks
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hey @WeatherFlow while the native HubSpot doesn't sync custom fields like this, you could do this with Zapier, Automate.io or Unifics Shopify Sync (I personally recommend this one).  You would simply pass the "Discount Code" field to the contact in a "Recently used discount" with the Zap/bot (Zapier vs Automate.io), or you could do a sort of lookup to update the deal object with either of those tools as well.  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
Bryantworks
Solução

resolver

Hey @WeatherFlow while the native HubSpot doesn't sync custom fields like this, you could do this with Zapier, Automate.io or Unifics Shopify Sync (I personally recommend this one).  You would simply pass the "Discount Code" field to the contact in a "Recently used discount" with the Zap/bot (Zapier vs Automate.io), or you could do a sort of lookup to update the deal object with either of those tools as well.  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
nickdeckerdevs1
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro

resolver

Chris -- Have you messed with this again since 2021? We are keeping track in HubSpot how we have discounts set up so we are able to adjust what we are doing on our side, however if an auto discount happens (buy 4, get 1 free) we don't account for that.

I don't see any options in the sync, so guessing that in 2024 we are still using code/zap/somethign else to send this data over?

@Bryantworks 

0 Avaliação positiva
webdew
Solução

resolver

Hi @WeatherFlow ,

Fom what I can see here, looks like custom fields (point number two) don't sync into Hubspot, and also referring to this, under orders, discount codes are not listed, looking through a previous case, you would have to use an APi such as the one found here or importing an external file that would sync in this way!

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @WeatherFlow 

Welcome to the Community.

I'm curious to know if our experts have had any similar experiences and what would they advise in this case. 

Hey @darynsmith @Bryantworks @Phil_Vallender any thoughts about this that you could share with @WeatherFlow?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva