Marketing Integrations

alexyoung
メンバー

Integrating HubSpot with Oracle Sales Cloud

解決

Hi there, 

We're still new to HubSpot. Right now, we're working with our IT team to integrate HubSpot with Oracle Sales Clout (our current CRM). Has anyone gone through this type of integration and could you share some insight in to how it was done, what fields need to be mapped, etc. We're at a loss.

Thanks in advance!

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
johnelmer
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

@alexyoung  I advise working with a HubSpot partner that has experience with integrating HubSpot with Oracle Sales Cloud. IntegrateIQ comes to mind as one option.  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

元の投稿で解決策を見る

webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @alexyoung ,

while it seems like HubSpot does not have a native integration for Oracle, you can consider third party platforms. One of them is Skyvia. Also,. these other third party offerings that are discussed in this HubSpot Community thread as well.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @alexyoung ,

while it seems like HubSpot does not have a native integration for Oracle, you can consider third party platforms. One of them is Skyvia. Also,. these other third party offerings that are discussed in this HubSpot Community thread as well.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

johnelmer
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

@alexyoung  I advise working with a HubSpot partner that has experience with integrating HubSpot with Oracle Sales Cloud. IntegrateIQ comes to mind as one option.  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn