Integrating 2 HubSpot accounts to 1 wordpress site

Highlighted
New Contributor

I know I can link multiple sites to one HubSpot, but can I integrate two HubSpot accounts to one website?

My boss owns two companies. There are forms on one site that are generating leads for the other company. Wordpress will only let me select one HubSpot account to integrate with, but I would like some of the forms on that site to go to one HubSpot account for growing that business, and the lead forms from that site to be sent to this account since they are geared for growing this business.

Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @ROACA,

Because the HubSpot integration is dependent upon tracking code firing on your website, there is no way to link one website to two HubSpot portals. 

You can create and embed different forms on different landing pages and as long as there is not information associated with the other account on that page, that information would log to the appropriate account. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Jenny!

So just to clarify. If I create a custom form in this HubSpot account. I can then embed that form onto the other website or any website. And those form submissions will be sent to this account?

Zach

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @ROACA,

Correct! You can use HubSpot forms and share them through an external site, and have the submissions be captured into your HubSpot account.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes