Marketing Integrations

SaiSharan

Instapage Hidden Field(s) not passing to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi there,

I created a new landing page via Instapage however, the hidden fields are not being passed back from the instapage form to Hubspot. I'm able to see other lead form info but the hidden field info such as the "Reached out via" (which is the source), Language etc aren't being tracked. 

This seems to be a one off case since other landing pages via instapage dont seem to have this issue. However, Im not able to resolve this despite multiple attempts. Kindly assist.Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 12.31.34 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SaiSharan,

It sounds like this is a non-HubSpot form? If yes, then you would have to check whether HubSpot is able to map these form fields correctly to HubSpot single-line text properties, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms#mapping-non-hubspot-form-fields-and-hubspo...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SaiSharan,

It sounds like this is a non-HubSpot form? If yes, then you would have to check whether HubSpot is able to map these form fields correctly to HubSpot single-line text properties, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms#mapping-non-hubspot-form-fields-and-hubspo...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes