Marketing Integrations

Floriane-Tallon
メンバー

Importing emails from PipeDrive to HubSpot

解決

Hello there,

I would like to import all our past emails from Pipedrive to HubSpot.

I easily imported all the notes and activities from PipeDrive to Hubspot but it does not work for the emails. 

Alternatively we are trying to export all the past emails from our Gmail inbox.

Do you have any tips ?

Many thanks,

4件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I would just go into your old platform and save all of the emails as PDFs if you are just looking to keep them for historical purposes. If you use Chrome you could use the fireshot plugin to grab these pretty easily.

If you are trying to move templates, while you could move the templates into the Designer in Hubspot, you might be better off using the drag-and-drop editor and while it doesn't provide you will the access to the code, you should be able to replicate most email templates with minimal effort. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

christopher-RVO
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

@Floriane-Tallon  have you tried importing emails via this knowledge base article?

It will likely take some data manipulation to achieve this, but a one-time migration if you do it the right way and you would keep things in chronological order. 

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

元の投稿で解決策を見る

deepikaverma
解決策
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Floriane-Tallon 

Other way out here is to send test emails to yourself, download and save them and recreate in hubspot.

Thanks!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Floriane-Tallon,

You should be able to import historic emails from your inbox using Threads: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/threads

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Floriane-Tallon,

You should be able to import historic emails from your inbox using Threads: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/threads

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

deepikaverma
解決策
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Floriane-Tallon 

Other way out here is to send test emails to yourself, download and save them and recreate in hubspot.

Thanks!

christopher-RVO
解決策

解決

@Floriane-Tallon  have you tried importing emails via this knowledge base article?

It will likely take some data manipulation to achieve this, but a one-time migration if you do it the right way and you would keep things in chronological order. 

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I would just go into your old platform and save all of the emails as PDFs if you are just looking to keep them for historical purposes. If you use Chrome you could use the fireshot plugin to grab these pretty easily.

If you are trying to move templates, while you could move the templates into the Designer in Hubspot, you might be better off using the drag-and-drop editor and while it doesn't provide you will the access to the code, you should be able to replicate most email templates with minimal effort.