Marketing Integrations

Frankie
Participant

Import contacts from outlook Leads to Hubspot CRM

SOLVE

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to integrate Hubspot with Microsoft Outlook email - I'd like hubspot to pull email contacts from my outlook account into it's contacts and companies databases. Is this possible and if so, which add-on should I use for the integration?

Thank you! Frankie 🙂

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Frankie

Outlook doesn't really integrate directly with HubSpot so depending on your exact system and needs the following options may be of use:

• Exporting contacts as a CSV file from outlook will allow you to bulk import them into HubSpot CRM
  • Zapier can be used to create a zap which creates new contacts in HubSpot when new contacts are added to an Office 365 account
  • The HubSpot plugin for outlook can create contacts in HubSpot as you send emails to them, again from an Office 365 account

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Frankie

Outlook doesn't really integrate directly with HubSpot so depending on your exact system and needs the following options may be of use:

• Exporting contacts as a CSV file from outlook will allow you to bulk import them into HubSpot CRM
  • Zapier can be used to create a zap which creates new contacts in HubSpot when new contacts are added to an Office 365 account
  • The HubSpot plugin for outlook can create contacts in HubSpot as you send emails to them, again from an Office 365 account

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency