Marketing Integrations

lmire
Teilnehmer/-in

Import Calendly meeting dates and into hubspot

I have my Hubspot integrated with Calendly and would like to import & copy the information from Calendly meetings into contact properties, I have managed to do this via workflows. However, I can't import the meeting dates and times of reserved meetings on Calendly into Hubspot's appointment date and appointment time properties. Is there a way to do this instead of having to manually input it instead? 

3 Antworten
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @lmire ,

I can't really make a recommendation on that as I don't have example. From what I can gather, there are separate Calendly form fields that are populated on HubSpot in a dedicated Calendly property. You could try make a second workflow that copies the data over, let me just get an example for you

Still, if this does not work, I would recommend you to contact HubSpot support.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
lmire
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi yes, i'm not too sure what these dedicated Calendly properties are, could you provide me with some examples on where and how I can find them or make them? 

Thanks

Leigh_Oxley
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi Imire... did you ever find a solution to this? I'm stuck with the same problem, I think. I have people booking through Calendly, and I want to write the meeting date they select into a Hubspot Contact Property so we can trigger workflows from it.