Marketing Integrations

Johnborys

Hubspot pop up not visible on website

SOLVE

Created popup, shows up in proofing on computer, tablet, mobile BUT does not show up on website?  Checked to make sure that the tracking code was set up - it is shows up in the settings in WP.  What is going on here? I am syncing with Mail Chimp to capture and save the email from the pop up form that that is set up correctly... help??

1 Accepted solution
Johnborys
Solution

SOLVE

Alex, thank you!

I am working thru the links you sent and hoping it is one of these. 

Kindly,

John

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
ajchapman20
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Unfortunately, I can't really offer too much advice without having access to the portal as it would involve checking the form settings withing the portal. I am attaching a general guide to Pop-up forms not displaying and actions you can take to troubleshoot.

For example:

If your published pop-up form is not appearing on your site, ensure that the correct pop-up form location URLs are set up. If the location URLs are set up correctly, your pop-up form may not display for the following reasons:

However if you are referring to the above pop up form on the webpage, I am able to see this without an issue. If you are unable to see this, try viewing in an incognito window, if this works you may need to clear your cache and cookies in your main browser.

Best regards

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
0 Upvotes
Johnborys
Solution

SOLVE

Alex, thank you!

I am working thru the links you sent and hoping it is one of these. 

Kindly,

John

0 Upvotes