Hubspot <> Netsuite Bridge

New Contributor

My company uses both Hubspot and Netsuite separately for different purposes. I am looking to implement a bridge to share data and provide closed-loop reporting, and contact segmentation. Has anyone completed the same project? looking to identify best practices/pitfalls before I proceed with my plan

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Esteemed Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @pianam,

I would recommend talking to @Trumeter from TruJay regarding this. They may have a solution for you already...and if not, they'll know where to find it.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Thanks Josh!

Hey @pianam!  Glad to have my team get on a call with you and review your project needs and see if we are a fit.  We built a middleware solution specific to HubSpot - to connect HubSpot to everything else, ERP systems being a primary focus.

Darren (darren@trujay.com)

Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @pianam we've built a bridge for a property services client between HubSpot and NetSuite - it sync's contacts, companies and then all the products setup in NetSuite that they client has purchased are created as Deals linked to Products. They then use this to cross-sell to their existing client base.

We're also about to implement a bridge between NetSuite eCommerce and HubSpot.

What we have seen from scoping out projects, is that NetSuite is highly configurable, with custom objects etc. and so although a lot of the out-of-the-box middleware will sync basic fields, if you want an integration to address specific business needs, you need to go custom.

Happy to chat more (daryn.smith@mpull.com) or https://www.mpull.com/meetings/darynsmith