Marketing Integrations

cassjoachim
Participant

Hubspot <> Jira Connected App Not Working?

SOLVE

Hi – I've successfully installed the Jira integration: All products and plans. After connecting yesterday, refreshing, double checking but not seeing the option for Create Jira ticket using workflows, thought I'd give Hubspot a minute and try again later. (I've experienced delays when updating in Hubspot before.) 

In Jira today I was reminded Hubspot was connected but back in Hubspot, I am still not seeing Jira as an option in the workflows. Any idea what I'm missing here? 

https://www.loom.com/share/9ed6c280b0f8489db0bcf5898ce9c6d5

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cassjoachim,

The opion to add a Create Jira issue action is only available in ticket-based workflows (see first paragraph here). It looks like you're working in a contact-based workflow. Could you check whether the option is available in a ticket-based workflow?

Let me know if you need assistance with rethinking your workflow logic to be ticket-centric.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cassjoachim ,

There might be two options due to which you are facing this issue- 

Firstly, your integration is not done correctly, so you can check your hubspot and jira again. Here is the article that can help you with the same- https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/install-and-use-hubspots-integration-with-jira

Second is that there might be some backend issue so you can contact hubspot support because I can see in my account that there is an option to create Jira tickets using workflows. To contact support, you can click on Help button added at the bottom of the page. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cassjoachim,

The opion to add a Create Jira issue action is only available in ticket-based workflows (see first paragraph here). It looks like you're working in a contact-based workflow. Could you check whether the option is available in a ticket-based workflow?

Let me know if you need assistance with rethinking your workflow logic to be ticket-centric.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
cassjoachim
Participant

SOLVE

Ha, yup! (Knew I was missing something.) That's unfortunate, since Jira isn't just about support/issues, but thanks!  I'll be removing the integration.